Tuesday 6 February 2018

My Weekend Adventure Part 1


Since I have been writing a number of blogs about wonderful Thailand, I thought that it was about time that I revisited the stunning Islands and meet with the interesting residents once again. I decided last Monday that I wanted to treat myself to a weekend getaway to rediscover my love of the country and in general have a relaxing weekend.

First I looked at some last minute holiday websites to find the best holiday deal. I did manage to find quite a cheap option because I bought my flights and accommodation separately. I was flying from Manchester early on Friday morning and was hoping to arrive before tea time so I could unpack, enjoy a hearty meal and then go out and take in some of that famous nightlife again.

Sadly my flight was delayed on the Friday. I had to wait an extra 2 hours in the main lobby so during that time I reflected on my blog site and the amazing support it has received from my readers. The wait turned out to be a great chance to plan my visit as the whole trip was a little rushed. It made me look forward to visiting some of my favourite places from my last time in Thailand.

I finally bordered my Emirates flights at around 4 am in the morning. The weather was absolutely freezing and it made it want to get in that sun a little bit more. The plane was very clean, the staff were very friendly and the film choice was right up my street. For the price I paid, I could not find one complaint with the flight which land in Thailand earlier than expected after the delays.

No comments:

Post a Comment